Long Beach Medical Center Ė New Entrance , Architect : RBSD
- Provided structural design for free standing 60 foot by 30 foot by 22 foot high entrance structure with a 14 foot by 20 foot canopy.
Womanís Medical Building, Elmhurst Medical Center, NYC. Architect: RBSD
- This hospital building is the located on the last available area within the medical centerís campus. This building is three story steel framed building that is designed for four additional stories. The building straddles the primary road to the hospitalís loading dock. Construction is to start Fall 2011.
Hearing and Speech Vertical Expansion. North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
- We provided a study for adding an additional story above the original two story structure, the 2007 addition and the 2001 addition. Architect Pam Chow., AIA.
Dialysis Vertical Expansion St Johns Hospital, Far Rockaway, New York.
- We provided a study directly for the hospital administration for adding one, two and five stories above an existing one story structure.
Brookdale Hospital - Cardiac Catheterization
- Worked directly for the hospital administration . The project consisted of floor reinforcing, ceiling reinforcing and unistrut design to suit lab equipment. Original structure steel beams with Cinder concrete slab construction.
Flushing Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Architect: RBSD
- Adapted a cellar space to suit a new Cardiac Catherization Suite. Relocated one concrete column, modified a LINAC room and provided custom details for ceiling mounted rail supports in a limited headroom space.